Monday, September 14, 2009

Missing Outer Planes?

My play by post campaign uses an alignment chart. the character does evil actions, she gradually turns evil. The more good deeds she commits, the further up the chain of goodness she goes. The issue however, is that when I put the outer planes to this ideology, I ended up with 8 empty boxes, namely the planes for Lawful/Neutral Good/Neutral, Lawful/Neutral Neutral, Lawful/Neutral Neutral/Evil, Neutral Good/Neutral, Neutral Neutral/Evil, Neutral/Chaotic Good/Neutral, Neutral/Chaotic Neutral, and Neutral/Chaotic Neutral/Evil. I've been trying to come up with what these outer planes could possibly be. Anyone have any ideas? Alternately, I'm thinking that perhaps we already know what these planes are; Transitive planes. Ethereal, Astral, and Shadow are the three we know about already, but what about the rest?

No comments:

Post a Comment