Thursday, April 28, 2011

Attack of the Low-res minis!

Ok, as promised. Here's a pic of the minis. Sadly my digital camera's cord is still MIA so I had to use my laptop's webcam, so detail is nigh non-existant. What you're looking at is a small army of 128 1/72 scale vikings, and one D&D Miniatures "Huge" Red Dragon. Also apparently my stereo system, and part of the map for the Fifth Age Dragonlance game because I needed to put up SOMETHING, and all I own are maps(so that's what goes up).
Not entirely certain I'm going to paint these guys while I'm still in the states. Mostly because I'm not sure I want to spend the money over here, then find out, for whatever reason, the paints are not allowed through customs when it comes time for me to finally move to Australia. (The continent that is in time out in the bottom corner of the map. It knows what it did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment