Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Basic Adventurer Gear Packages

For my rules light gaming, I decided to come up with a series of "starting gear" for each class. If you choose one of these packages, you usually get more gear than if you roll for starting funds. It was inspired by the "Different Totes for Different Folks" article in Dragon 191. All of the gear other than weapons, armor, clothes, and belt pouches, will fit in the character's backpack(assuming of course that backpacks in your campaign can hold at least 50 pounds of stuff).
   I was going to put the lists as a blog post until I saw the sheer size of the sucker in "normal" sized font. So instead I have put it in my Downloads section, or you can just click here to get the pdf file.
  To pre-empt the "where's class combination X" I would like to point out that for the games I've been running lately, I only use the 4 basic classes(Fighter, Mage, Cleric, and Thief), and for races I've currently limited it to humans, dwarves, elves, and halflings(and thus allow any multi-class option normally allowed for those races). That's why there's no Mage/Clerics, Cleric/Thieves, Paladins, Rangers, Bards, Druids, etc. I may get around to expanding the lists eventually, but for now, there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment