Sunday, July 18, 2021

I must write

I want to get back into working on this blog, but it is difficult when one is having to type everything out on a phone. This post is mostly an attempt to get myself psyched up and organized for what I want to write about for the next couple of weeks. My current goal is to start posting on a Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday schedule just to get myself back into it.

 I've been going through my blog roll over the last few weeks, rereading what they have written over the years, and then clicking on their links and blog rolls and reading what those people wrote.

I'm also that idiot who plays games like Skyrim and Minecraft with mods that focus on immersive survival like Frostfall and TerraFirmaCraft. 

To this end, I want to add Thirst, Hunger, Fatigue, Stress, and Temperature mechanics to my game. I also want to improve on the rules for Lighting, Culinary Proficiencies, Diseases, and Poisons, as I'm just not happy the way things currently work in AD&D 2nd edition. Hell, I wanna do a massive system overhaul of my favorite RPG system, but still keep the overall feel of the system intact.

Tuesday I'll post about the cooking system I've thought up. As this is a bit of a rant, I'll go ahead and pay the joesky tax.

Spices as Treasure(1d100 doses)

What is Found(1d30)
1-16: Salty
17-20: Bitter
21-24: Sour
25-28: Sweet
29-30: Umami

Quality & Value(1d30)
1-16: Common(1-6 cp/dose)
17-24: Uncommon(1-6 sp/dose)
25-28: Rare(1-6 gp/dose)
29-30: Very Rare(1-6 pp/dose)

No comments:

Post a Comment